ECS Hiring Challenge 2021 Details:
About ECS: ECS is a leading UK digital transformation consultancy business. We help our clients across all industries to transform their businesses using IT. We enable our clients to change the way they change, using agile and DevOps techniques to rapidly up-skill teams, accelerate release cycles, drive more meaningful customer experience and innovation. We are experts in digital engineering, data analytics and customer experience. ECS is well placed to help with any IT transformation challenge from migration to public cloud to using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve customer experience. ECS has over a decade of experience working with clients in highly regulated industries, particularly financial services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
CTC: INR 7.0L – INR 20.0L
Job Location: Pune (Temporarily: Remote)
ABOUT CHALLENGE: Founded in 2008, ECS is helping enterprise businesses digitally transform and adapt through agile ways of working and cloud technologies to remain relevant and drive more meaningful innovation
ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote).
Eligibility Criteria for ECS Hiring Challenge 2021:
- Years of Experience: 6 months to 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Required skills: Development using Python
- Build an application using Python
Purpose of Job
A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for Python developers to build, troubleshoot and maintain backend architecture for cloud-native applications
Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to Python development in CI/CD environment. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practice aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / NodeJS)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk , Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Who you are:
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly, new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
- 6 months to 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills using Python 3.x.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Python OOP concepts and data structures.
- Strong notions of Python coding best practices, styling guide (PEP 8) and linting (Flake8).
- Proven experience of writing test cases using Pytest.
- Experience with development of REST API endpoints.
- Experience on working with version-control systems like Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with development on AWS platform.
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining backend architecture for cloud-native applications.
- Experience of working with databases (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience of working in Agile teams as a developer.
- Experience of working in CI/CD set up.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects.
Apply before the link Expires for ECS Hiring Challenge 2021