Ecolab Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Official Website: www.ecolab.com
Job Profile: TPM Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech or Degree in Business/ Logistics/ Science
- Assist in implementing rapid change; be a hands-on team member through change process.
- Work closely with the pillar leaders, management staff and co-workers to ensure establishment, implementation and continuous improvement of plant-wide TPM goals.
- Collect data and ensuring accuracy of all Loss Tree Data.
- Develop and conduct regular audits.
- Determine root cause of failure using statistical methods and recommend changes in design, tolerances or processing methods.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Science or Business
- 0 – 2 years of experience in a production, manufacturing environment.
- Prefer current participant in Ecolab’s Supply Chain LDP (Leadership Development Program).
Independence Level/Reports to:Reports to TPM Manager/Facilitator at plant.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ecolab Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020