Ecolab Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986
Job Profile: Technical Engineer I
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
- This is an entry-level position for professional engineering in which employees efficiently provide remote technical assistance to internal & external customers through troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving standard technical problems for at least two or more Ecolab technology used by customers.
- Perform system health analysis. Demonstrates strong data analytics skills.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of application and tools.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline and fewer than two years of experience. Possess knowledge in Water Chemistry.
- Specific guidance and training are given about the nature and extent of work required.
- Demonstrate moderate independence for the functioning of at least two or more Ecolab technology used by the customer.
- Work is reviewed for the quality matrix and meeting the SLAs. Normally reports to Team Lead I
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here