About eClerx: eClerx is a data analytics service provider specializing in competitive intelligence and pricing optimization programs for a number of industries and derivative operations for the financial services market. With a proven track record of delivering world-class quality and innovation to FORTUNE 1000 companies, eClerx offers an unparalleled blend of people; processes and technologies to help clients substantially improve their performance at reduced cost.
Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management.
Job Profile: Financial Analyst
Degree Needed: B.Com/MBA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech
No. of Posts: 30
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Total Opening 30 Analyst
- Any Fresher Finance/Commerce Graduate, MBA (Finance – Freshers/Experienced) can apply
- B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech (freshers not eligible) candidates with relevant experience can apply.
- Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are eligible.
- No Night Shift for female employees
- Transport available for both sides.
- 5 days working – Sat Sun fixed off
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Rotational Night Shift and Day Shift
- Aptitude Test: Logical, Quantitative and English grammar.
- HR Interview
- Operation Interview(Final round).
Please prepare on Trade settlements, Capital market, Types of Capital market Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity, Investment Banking, Money market, Stock market, and other financial terms.
Documents to be carried
- Kindly Carry 2 copies of your resume.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card)_PAN card (Mandatory).
- Kindly mention name on top of the CV HR ANGEL HANCOCK
More Info-Click Here
Event Address: 29th April , 10 AM onwards
Venue Address : Block 01, Lower Ground Floor, Embassy Quadron Business Park Limited, Hinjewadi Phase-II, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates