Our service portfolio spans the range of data process and analytics services and includes activities such as on-line catalog management, price benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining and financial / operational risk management.www.eclerx.com
Job Profile: Financial Analyst
Degree Needed: MBA/Any degree
No. of Posts: 20
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Total No Of Opening: 20 Analyst
- Any Fresher Graduate/ MBA (Finance – Freshers/Experienced) can apply
- B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech freshers not eligible.
- Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible.
- Candidates persuing P.G internally are not eligible .
- Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are not eligible
- No Night Shift for female employees
- Transport available for both sides.
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Rotational Night Shift and Day Shift
1. HR Interview
2. Aptitude Test: Numerical, Logic and English Language, Post Clearing the Aptitude test.
3. Operation Interview.
Please prepare on Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity and Bond Market
Documents to be carried
1. Kindly Carry 2 copies of your resume.
2. Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card)_PAN card (Mandatory).
Kindly mention name on top of the CV HR Komal Jhamnani
Time and Venue
- 20th February , 10 AM onwards
- Venue Address : Block 01, Ground Floor, Embassy Quadron Business Park Limited, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase-II, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
More Info-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons