About the Company: eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media, entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand. For more information, please visit
Official Website: www.eclerx.com
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Mechanical Engineers
Job Description: We are looking for Engineering Graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work within our Product Data Management team. Primary role will be helping our customers to enhance online product data quality for Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics products. It will also involve creating technical specification and product descriptions for online presentation. The candidate will also be working on consultancy projects on redesigning eCommerce customers website taxonomy and navigation.
Key Skills :
- Intermediate MS Office/Internet
- Good research and logical skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of engineering products (Pumps, motors, HVAC, Plumbing etc.) and technical specifications
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail
Job Description :
- Data enrichment/gap fill, standardization, normalization and categorization of online and offline products data via research through different sources like internet, specific websites, database etc.
- Data quality check and correction
- Data profiling and reporting (basic)
- Email communication with client on request acknowledgment, project status and response on queries
- Help customers in enhancing their product data quality (electrical, mechanical, electronics) from the technical specification and description perspective
- Provide technical consulting to the customer category managers around the industry best practices of product data enhancement.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here