About the Company:Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Official Website: www.eaton.in
Job Profile: Associate Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering with over 0-3 years of experience in relevant hands on experience in a R&D Testing setup
- Past experience in Hydraulics R&D testing is most desirable.
- Awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
- Awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings
- Proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives
About the Job:
- Manages complex projects involving multiple components or systems for completeness and compatibility with organizational objectives and standards.
- Creates strategy, direction, priorities and develops constructive solutions aligning to business needs.
- Coordinates multi-disciplined engineering projects from design to implementation and serves as an expert resource for other engineers.
- Reviews project deliverables to ensure its accuracy and co-ordinate with engineering teams.Uses in-depth knowledge of business goals and strategies to achieve business objectives / improvements impacting business-wide measures.
- Identifies opportunities or connections that enhance business performance.
To Apply: Click hereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons