About the Company:Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Official Website: www.eaton.in
Job Profile: Associate Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering with over 0-3 years of experience in relevant hands on experience in a R&D Testing setup
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
- Past experience in Hydraulics R&D testing is most desirable.
- Awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
- Awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practices
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings
- Proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives
About the Job:
- Manages complex projects involving multiple components or systems for completeness and compatibility with organizational objectives and standards.
- Creates strategy, direction, priorities and develops constructive solutions aligning to business needs.
- Coordinates multi-disciplined engineering projects from design to implementation and serves as an expert resource for other engineers.
- Reviews project deliverables to ensure its accuracy and co-ordinate with engineering teams.Uses in-depth knowledge of business goals and strategies to achieve business objectives / improvements impacting business-wide measures.
- Identifies opportunities or connections that enhance business performance.
To Apply: Click hereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies