About the Company: Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
Official Website: www. Eaton.com/careers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical /Automotive/Software/Mechatronics engineering – with relevant real-time software development experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with using C/C++ for Embedded Systems – experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in International teams is highly recommended
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Skills Needed:
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience in C/C++ and V & V Tools
- Knowledge of requirement management tools DOORS and configuration management tools viz. ClearCase
About the Job:
- Primary responsibility of this role is development and enhancement of the control for the vehicle transmissions and other VG products.
- Responsibilities for this position include
- Design, develop & maintain software for VG projects, transmission control –XEV platform.
- Collaborate with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements
- Design & develop Core software modules in C/C++
- Test and validate the software modules in Bench & HiLs environment
- Integrate, debug and calibrate the software modules on the target vehicle
- Support the establishment of MiLS/HiLS framework required for development
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, and DFSS.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates