About the Company: Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
Official Website: www. Eaton.com/careers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical /Automotive/Software/Mechatronics engineering – with relevant real-time software development experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with using C/C++ for Embedded Systems – experience working with CANape, CANalyzer, ClearCase, ClearQuest development tools is highly desirable.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills – experience working in International teams is highly recommended
- Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for Hardware/Software procurement, building test lab setups etc.
Desired Skills Needed:
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience in C/C++ and V & V Tools
- Knowledge of requirement management tools DOORS and configuration management tools viz. ClearCase
About the Job:
- Primary responsibility of this role is development and enhancement of the control for the vehicle transmissions and other VG products.
- Responsibilities for this position include
- Design, develop & maintain software for VG projects, transmission control –XEV platform.
- Collaborate with global team to understand, document and clarify the technical requirements
- Design & develop Core software modules in C/C++
- Test and validate the software modules in Bench & HiLs environment
- Integrate, debug and calibrate the software modules on the target vehicle
- Support the establishment of MiLS/HiLS framework required for development
- Synergies and leverages engineering capabilities across groups.
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton Business System; APEX, Employee Survey, EBEA, and DFSS.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons