Eaton Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Associate Engineer: We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Testing
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work Location: Pune
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Engineer – System Test and Validation in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
• Develops, write and manage the execution of an overall software/embedded test cases aligned to strategy.
• Contributes to enhance and make the testing process more efficient.
• Reviews documentation to understand testing requirements.
• Follows the implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
• Follows strategy for all levels of testing including regression, sanity, integration, acceptance, load, and stress testing for production with other QA team members.
• Communicates feature interaction problems and identify coding problems across the system.
• Analyzes defects and reports.
• Conducts exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
• Keeps the track of standards set by software testing authorities
• Uses a tracking system such as Jira to track reported problems with software
• Uses existing or propose new tools for comprehensive test case management software to manage, track and organize software testing efforts
• Prepares of software test evaluation reports to help the development team avoid bugs in created code and also provide feedback on usability and user interactions
• Collaborates with software/firmware team members for the development of quality control and testing standards.
• Utilizes industry standard programs to check for browser compatibility bugs and to stress test server application.
• Administers diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas while being aware of programming and design alternatives.
• Possesses Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple aspects and priorities
• Shares knowledge with team members and/or colleagues from other disciplines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Eaton Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Associate Engineer.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off