About the Company:Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities.
- They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge and assess systemic improvements & sustenance.
- Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables.
- These engineers would be working for varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
- Hires will be a part of campus hire assimilation program and will receive overall understanding of the organization.
- Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups.
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Clear Communication both written and spoken.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates