About the Company:We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job Profile: Project Analyst – Sourcing
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: The Project Analyst will be responsible for leveraging spend data from Supplier Insights and Part Meta Data and related models from Enovia PLM to create a visual marketplace of Eaton Components useful for part reuse, rationalization. The incumbent will work with a specialized team within the Supply Chain Management Shared Services Center. The work will be process based, will deploy analytical models, and will involve close collaboration with Engineering, business stake holders and subject matter experts
- Create specification library by extracting attribute data from engineering drawings
- Analyze spend data and identify opportunities for improvement by assessing health of data
- Collaborate with Engineering to on VAVE opportunities related to part reuse and rationalization
- Provide inputs to category managers on Global Procurement Share Point
- Partner with cross functional team/s to improve the accuracy of spend and engineering data
- Perform outlier analysis based on statistical methods (for ex-regression analysis) to find cost out opportunities
- Validate cost of the part by closely working with should cost COE within SCM SSC
- Maintain and update Enovia part libraries as required at defined frequency
- Participate in governance meetings to review project status and health
- Bachelors in Engineering with 0-2 years of experience from Manufacturing OR Engineering background
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Basics of read and interpret the engineering drawings
- Certifications in CAD tools (AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now