EA Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive and Ubisoft as of March 2018.
Job Profile: Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst
Degree Needed: MBA/PGDBM/PGDM
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
Work Location Hyderabad
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
- The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
- This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
Role Overview: Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
- Basic Function
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Qualities / Experience
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
What is the EA Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for EA Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of EA or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the EA Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for EA Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with EA Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=EA for latest updates