About the Company: DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Job Profile: Customer Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Profile Description:
- Customer Support / Service experience will be required/similar call center experience.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks (taking calls, responding to e-mails).
- Excellent Communication skills and Good typing skills.
- Flare for Sales/reservation is must as job involves Sales and conversion targets.
- Prior experience in sales, insurance, mortgage, hotel, and tourism and Airline industry process with good communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Open to work in rotational shifts, week offs and in a 24X7 environment
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To accurately process reservation/booking transactions on the system.
- Flair for Sales/reservation is must as job involves Sales and conversion targets.
- To provide accurate information regarding hotel promotions, rates and room features and effectively convince callers to book and make reservations in Accor hotels.
- To be able to respond to guests enquiries and needs To enhance and strengthen the relationship between guests and organization by providing excellent customer experience.
- To efficiently access different tools/applications in order to provide accurate information to callers.
- To perform all responsibilities in a professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal and quality service skills.
Candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue from 6 April to 11 April 2019.
Event Date: 6th April to 11th April 2019 (Saturday to Thursday)
Reporting Time: 11 AM onwards
SJR i-Park, 8th Rd,
EPIP Zone, Bengaluru,
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now