DXC Technology Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring: Welcome to the official DXC Technology, Connect with us to engage and network with industry leaders, and get the latest trends in IT innovation and solutions. We help global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences.
Job Profile: DXC Technology India Private Limited
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
CTC: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru( Electronics City Phase 1 )
Job Description: Global Service Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Resolve the choirs of the Customers, in case there are any issues, escalate the same to the higher officials in the team/company
- Create reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead/manager
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Only Graduates(BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MCA etc)
- Freshers with 0-1 years Experience
- Good communication in English
- Good infrastructure domain knowledge
- Two Way Cabs provided from us
- 5 Days Working 2 Days Off
- Additional shift allowance will be provided.
- Ready to work in the global shift.
List Of Mandatory Documents to carry for interview
1 Pan Card
2 Aadhar card
3 10th Marks card
4 12th Marks card
5 Degree Certificate & Last sem marks card
6 If Experience (Relieving Letter/ Full and Final Settlement /Service Certificate / Offer Letter)
Interview Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Interview Date: 19th Feb’2020(Wednesday)
Interview Venue :
Maruti Concorde Business Park, ,
Service Road, Konappana Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010.
Point of Contact: Gopala BR