About the Company: DXC is the world leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Job Profile: Associate Professional System Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers/Exp
Work Location Hyderabad
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Summary: Assists in analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems and devices to process data.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment
- May require shift work
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Preparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now