TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
DXC Technology Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy the Enterprise Technology Stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.com.
Job Title/ Designation: Senior Assistant
Job Level: Job Level 2
Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
Year of Pass out: 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
Reports To (Designation): Business Manager
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Service Line/ BU: Global Service Desk
- Global Service Desk agents are the first point of contact for Clients to resolve various business systems and applications related problems; onsite engineering personnel; and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- They are required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and in a professional manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums:Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues.
- Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate
- Excellent communication skills (English) in both written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity & hands-on experience with computer technology
- Familiarity with application support (preferred)
- Problem solving skills & accuracy in data entry.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e-support, e-chat or similar (preferred)
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts 24×7
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible
- Year of Pass out: 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears
- Cost to Company: 2.6 LPA (Fixed)
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement
- Should be available to join us on immediate basis post the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Apply Before the link Expires for DXC Technology Off Campus Hiring