DXC Technology Off-Campus Hiring Freshers: We help global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. With our global scale, talent and innovation platforms, we serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
Job Profile: Svc Info Developer I (00S46F)
Job ID: 51194717
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.S
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes. Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction. Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems. Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
Apply Before the link Expires for DXC Technology Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech/B.S.