About the Company: DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit
Official Website: www.dxc.technology.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
CTC: Rs 2.5 to 3.0 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Chennai & Bangalore
- 1. Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over phone. This involves working across different time zones
- 2. Take calls from global customers and provide the right response, positively and professionally
- Full time Graduates with excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- Freshers can also apply
- Basic knowledge on a desktop and network troubleshooting
Time and Venue
Event Date: 28th July,
Reporting Time: 9 AM onwards
Event Address: DXC Technology, 116, Olympia Tech Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Guindy Industrial Estate, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates