About the Company: DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public-sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network deliver transformative digital offerings and solutions that help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Job Profile: MBA Finance
Exp Needed: Freshers
Company Name: DXC TECHNOLOGY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Work Location: Bengaluru, Chennai
- MBA Finance from Tier 1/2 Business School
- 2018-19 Batch Pass Out
- PEP and Sanction list screening
- Screen individuals and entities against global sanction lists issued by OFAC, EU, UN and other international and government agencies
- Reviewing of individuals and business entities hit by high risk scenarios
- Identify false hits, partial hits and true hits
- Ability to review documentation for sanction related matches
- Good knowledge of regulatory practices in AML, OFAC and sanctions and local laws
- Analytical and deductive reasoning skills
Shift: They should be flexible to work in rotational shifts based on business needs. They will be eligible for transport and shift allowance if business needs them to work in shift.
Apply Before the link Expires DXC Technology Hiring.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates