About the Company: DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Job Profile: Associate Application Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Summary: Codes, supports and maintains application development projects according to appropriate specifications. Assists in creating testing plans.
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Zero or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons