DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment
We help global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust us to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. With our global scale, talent and innovation platforms, we serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
Company Name: Dxc Technology Pvt. Ltd
Job Profile: Associate Professional Service Delivery Coordinator
Work Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: Any Degree
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over phone.
- Previous experience in handling International clients over Email and Chat platform will be preferred.
- Tracking SLA performance and requesting agents to expedite response / resolution process to maintain the required SLA.
- Providing L1/1.5 assistance to the client users over Email & Chat.
- Validating the closure
Person is required to provide 24X7 support on Service Desk responsibilities Resource is required to have good communication skills – both verbal and written
Any Graduate with min 60%
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering of end-to-end services.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
Basic Qualifications required for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
Other Qualifications required for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Apply Before the link Expires for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment.