DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019: We are a global IT services company that leads digital transformations for our clients by managing and modernizing mission-critical systems, integrating them with new digital solutions to produce better business outcomes. Our global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. We are a recognized leader in corporate responsibility.
Job Profile: Associate Professional Programmer Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Exp Needed: Freshers/Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Summary: Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs. Analyzes, designs and writes specifications for basic programs. Assists in identifying and resolving product problems with specific programs. Creates appropriate technical documentation. Performs data analysis.
Essential Job Functions for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
Basic Qualifications for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Other Qualifications for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
Apply Before the link Expires for DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell