About the Company: DXC Technology is a B2B multinational corporation that specializes in delivering end-to-end, information technology services and digital transformative solutions for large and mid-scale global organizations.
Official Website: www.dxc.technology
Job Profile: ITO Svc Delivery Cons I
Work Location: Bangalore
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
- (developing) understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies.
- (developing) Customer Service.
- (developing) Project Management .
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity.
- Integrates technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.