Dunzo Off-Campus Hiring Freshers: Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 6 cities and counting!
Company Name: Dunzo
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I (Android)
We’re looking for Android enthusiasts to join us.
As a SE-I (Android) you could expect to:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Build reusable Android software components for the platform
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies and share your findings with your team to incorporate
- Prior experience in app development
- Good knowledge in Java
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at apps from scratch.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here