About the Company: Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurgaon. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I (iOS)
Work Location: Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: We’re looking for an iOS developer with 0-2 years of experience developing iOS applications. Here’s what you can expect from your time at Dunzo Engineering:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Good experience in Swift language.
- Experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at least 2 apps from scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here