Dunzo Hiring Details:
About Dunzo: Imagine anything that you want, delivered at your door within 30 minutes! Imagine a delivery network that brings you your morning coffee, a nutritious breakfast, the daily dose of vitamins, emergency sanitary napkins, or just a last-minute pick-up of that laptop charger. Now imagine all of that being done through a single app!
That’s the world Dunzo is building, and we want you to build it with us.
Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible and convenient. Whether that’s giving our users back time to do the things they love, providing flexible earning opportunities to our partners, or expanding our merchants’ businesses – we’re passionate about what matters to you!
Company Name: Dunzo
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I
Experience Required: Freshers
Your Role in Dunzo’s Journey | Software Engineer – I
Are you looking to get real-world software engineering experience? Look no more.
As a Software Engineer, you will play a key role in each phase of the software development lifecycle by applying your technical skills and experiences to improve software design and development methods. As an individual, you will contribute to the success of our engineering team as well as receive training and mentoring.
There are no specific technologies/languages that the role demands, but to date, most of our projects use Python and Go Lang(Extended skill sets are welcome and encouraged).
What are we looking for Software Engineer l – Backend role :
- 1+ years of professional experience developing and launching software products.
- Immediate joiners.
Why you’ll love us:
- Startup Environment – Work with a passionate and energetic team that’s driven by ensuring users get what they need, when they need it!
- Say goodbye to cubicles. Work out of an office that’s nothing like an office. From huddles near the coffee machine to cross-functional collaboration – team Dunzo gets it DUN!
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, Flexi-leave to WFH options, monthly food wallet to wellness camps- we’ve got your back!
- Cool Perks – you’ll also get to join us for in-house events, team outings, tech meetups, and much more.
- Expand your career – you’ll have access to a lot of teams working along with you to get things Dun. Find your career move at Dunzo!
Apply Before the link Expires for Dunzo Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Dunzo Hiring