DrinkPrime Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Access to safe and affordable drinking water is the biggest problem of urban India. A large percentage depends on bubble water cans (20L cans). However, research shows >85% of these bubble cans are contaminated and not safe for drinking.
On the other side, water purifiers are very expensive. It has a high upfront cost, annual maintenance cost and spares cost extra. Only less than 5% of the urban population have it.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission of DrinkPrime and the team. With our tech-first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Type: Full time
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, someone who can build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- An awareness of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- 0-2 years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
- Experience with Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of relational database and normal forms
- Strong understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread-safe code
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Experience with web application servers like JBoss
- Experience with Angular (Optional)
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Apply Before the link Expires.