About the Company: DreamGains Financials India Private Limited formed in 2008 as an independent and privately owned company is build upon the principles of teamwork and partnership. It is a trusted name in the financial service arena and provides you with an entire gamut of services under one roof. It today has emerged as the first SEBI certified company in south India and a premium Indian stock consultancy, with an absolute focus on business and a commitment to provide “Real value for money” to all its clients.
Job Position- Relationship Manager
CTC: Your total Cost to the Company will be Rs.5, 03, 400 /- (inclusive of fixed + performance linked incentive).
- Assist the company in acquiring new customers
- · Cross sell and up-sell to existing customers
- · Support the customer in the stock and commodity markets
- · Maintaining a cordial relationship with customers
- Strong communication in Hindi and English or English with 2 south indian languages and Hindi(Manageable)
- Creative talents
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet targets
- Attention to detail
Pros of Starting a Career with us
- · Professional level training & Good exposure to Stock Market & Commodity Market
- · Young and vibrant work environment
- · Energy and fun during work
- · Regular training for skill enhancement
- · Contests, Trips, Prizes and Awards
- · More Outreach in Less Time
- · Best in industry incentives
Please Note: You will be on training for a period of 5 days; thereafter clearing the evaluation process, you will enter the probation for a period of 3 months. A detailed Employment confirmation letter will be given to you subject to the clearance of the probation completion period criteria.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can send their updated resume via Email to [email protected] to Apply.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell