Dow Hiring Freshers For Apprentice Position
About Dow: Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc.
Company Name: Dow
Job Profile: Apprentice
Work Location: Lote, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R2011349
The Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for an ambitious Student (m/f) for our “Apprenticeship Program” to be located in Lote, Maharashtra.
Dow is offering great opportunities in a global and international environment.
- Successful candidates will undergo handson and on the field training program for 12 months at site in various functions like operations, maintenance etc.
- Diploma completed in Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation discipline, passed not earlier than 2019
- You have a good working knowledge of English
Dow internship offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your apprenticeship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the CHEMICAL industry.
The ideal candidate Should possess the following skills:
- We are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active people to join our team.
- An apprenticeship with us can show you the ‘ins-and-outs‘ of this industry!
- During your assignment, you will both add value to our company and to yourself by developing as a professional
After we have received your application, please take into account that it will take a few weeks to go through every letter and CV received. If we want to learn more about your background and skills, we will be in touch with you.
Have we sparked your interest? Let’s continue the conversation! Apply and we’ll be in touch with you.