Dow Freshers Recruitment 2020: Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $43 billion in 2019.
Job Profile: Manufacturing & Engineering Internship
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Job Description: The Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for an ambitious Student (m/f), to support our Mod Migration by doing an internship project in “Process Control Strategies” to be located in Chennai, India.
Dow is offering great opportunities in a global and international environment.The department that will welcome you is MOD Migration Discipline
Project description :
- The student is expected to do a comparative study and document process control strategies.
- The student is expected to develop Test libraries in ABB 800XA with simulation.
- Prepare training notes for the complex strategies.
- You are currently studying for a Bachelors degree or equivalent in [Chemical/Instrument Engineering/Process control]
- You have a good working knowledge of English
You can start between Jan and Dec 2020 for a period of 3 months (exact timing to be discussed).
Dow internship offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in process control
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- You will participate in training during the first week of your internship. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to draw upon throughout the remainder of your internship and beyond.
- Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for full-time employment after graduation.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the CHEMICAL industry.
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in plant process control and automation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- You will gain hand-on experience working in the field of plant process control and automation.
- You will be collaborating closely with departments/Manager/Project Assistant/Lead scientists, etc.
- We are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active people to join our team.
- An internship with us can show you the ‘ins-and-outs‘ of this industry!
- During your assignment, you will both add value to our company and to yourself by developing as a professional in the field of plant process control and automation.
After we have received your application, please take into account that it will take a few weeks to go through every letter and CV received. If we want to learn more about your background and skills, we will be in touch with you.
Have we sparked your interest? Let’s continue the conversation! Apply and we’ll be in touch with you.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dow Freshers Recruitment 2020.