Dow Chemical Freshers Recruitment: DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont on August 31, 2017, and then subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world’s largest chemical company in terms of sales.
Company Name: Dow Chemical
Official Website : www.dow.com
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: We are looking for highly motivated graduates who are interested in joining this exciting and challenging opportunity to kickstart their career at The Dow Chemical Company. During this program, you design, develop, and support solutions and processes to meet business needs and requirements. You will work on business processes, enabling or implementing, and apply general knowledge of Information Systems, which is typically developed through formal education.
Responsibilities / Duties for Dow Chemical Freshers Recruitment
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build objects which meet requirements.
- Documents detailed designs.
- Builds, tests and implements application objects.
- Assists with issue resolution.
- Helps ensure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
Required Candidate profile for Dow Chemical Freshers Recruitment
Qualifications for Dow Chemical Freshers Recruitment
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent.
- Recently graduated or expecting to graduate through August 2020.
- Highly adaptable and able to learn technology fast.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high-performance team-based work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good initiative and a proactive mindset
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dow Chemical Freshers Recruitment.