Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Dover Corporation Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace
Company: Dover Corporation
Job Profile: Trainee – Service Engineer
Location: Bhiwadi, RJ, IN
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description: The Trainee – Service Engineer will support in case there is a vacuum in any of the service locations Pan-India, stationed there for a period of 6 to 12 months depending on the requirement. S/he will be responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
What you will do:
- Develop good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Develop good level of customer relationship management skills. Provide customer satisfaction
- through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance calls and performance regular customers visits.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
- Provide sales support to the Sales team for both existing and potential customers in terms of new applications, software and demonstrations.
What you need to have:
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a reputed institute
- Must possess a driving licence.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
Apply Before the link Expires for Dover Corporation Off Campus Hiring.