About the Company: Founded in 1971, Dolat Capital is a technology-driven quantitative trading firm, using computer algorithms to trade in financial markets. Our software engineers are paramount to our business success. The software we write is our business and the entire company revolves around it.
Working at Dolat means collaborating with amazing bright developers from various backgrounds to create cutting edge-technology and tackle challenging technical problems.
The individual in this role will be a part of our Core Development team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Dolat’s Algorithmic Trading Infrastructure. They will be focused on C++ functionality.
You will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic trading environment. Technically, we’re a Linux shop; our core trading infrastructure is written in C++.
We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, meritocratic environment with a flat hierarchy. You’ll learn all the intricacies of how trading and technology intersect within the financial marketplace.
Company Name: Dolat Capital
Job Profile: Software Developer – C++
Exp Needed: 0-1 yrs
Work Location: Mumbai
Skills you’ll need:
- Strong Computer programming skills using C++ in a Linux environment with expertise using STL and boost
- Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and multi-threaded programming
- Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multi-threaded applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Optimize cache lines like a wizard
- Can code up a multi-threaded UDP server/client easily
- Understands the complexity involved with threads and lock-free semantics
- Has a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Can work independently
- Can analyze and fix problems quickly
- Can look at code; figure out how it works, and how to make it better
- Can describe software designs at a high level (the abstract interface), low level (step-by-step algorithm), or anywhere in between
Apply before the link expires.
Apply Link-Click Here