Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The Company:
Driven by its purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our 15,000 professionals are dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Official Website: www.dnvgl.com
Job Profile: Internship
CTC: Best in Industry
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Last Date to apply: 6 July 2016
- Candidates should possess Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or technology.
- Good technical background, with knowledge in Solid Mechanics, Kinematics, Oil Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics.
- Good knowledge of Industrial Manufacturing process.
- Good English skills – written and spoken.
- IT knowledge (MS Office, MS Excel).
- Willingness to update oneself based on different job requirements.
- Willingness to work (and learn) in different aspects (apart from Mechanical Engineering) of IE.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to establish and maintain good relations with Customers.
- Problem solving skills and ability to come up with out-of-box solutions.
- Self-initiated, passionated to take up technical challenges and explore new areas.
About The Job:
- Assisting in developing and concluding proposals related to due diligence work.
- Initiating and coordinating the technical review process among internal specialists.
- Assisting in performing technical review of turbines, due diligence reviews of wind farms, root cause analysis.
- Coordinating input from cross-functional global technical specialists and assisting in writing of the due diligence reports.
- Assisting in performing construction monitoring of wind farms, including inspection of wind turbines.
- Assisting in performing audits of wind turbine manufacturing facilities.
- Assisting in performing any other work that comes under Independent Engineering.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
TO APPLY: Click here