About the Company: DMart is a one-stop supermarket chain that aims to offer customers a wide range of basic home and personal products under one roof. Each DMart store stocks home utility products – including food, toiletries, beauty products, garments, kitchenware, bed and bath linen, home appliances and more – available at competitive prices that our customers appreciate. Our core objective is to offer customers good products at great value.
DMart was started by Mr. Radhakishan Damani and his family to address the growing needs of the Indian family. From the launch of its first store in Powai in 2002, DMart today has a well-established presence in 132 locations across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and NCR. With our mission to be the lowest priced retailer in the regions we operate, our business continues to grow with new locations planned in more cities.
The supermarket chain of DMart stores is owned and operated by Avenue Supermarts Ltd. (ASL). The company has its headquarters in Mumbai
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Needed: Freshers
Job Location Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bangalore/Baroda/Aurangabad
Salary: Rs 2.5 to 3.5 Lakhs
- BE/B.Tech – Electrical Engineering with no active backlogs
- Candidates from 2017 passing out batch
- 60% throughout academics (10th, 12th & BE Aggregate)
- Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipment.
- Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
- Follow-up with vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
- Adherence to Safety compliance
- Vendor Management and coordination
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipment’s at-least once a month
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of breakdown, for impact & cause analysis and possible solution to tackle the same. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, and needs a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
Apply Link-Click HereRegister here- For OffCampus of Top Companies