TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Discovery Networks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About Company: Discovery Networks International is the World’s #1 non-fiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 130-plus worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and Eurosport, the leading pan regional sports entertainment destination across Europe and Asia-Pacific. Discovery is also a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Company Name: Discovery Inc
Company Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
- We are looking for top Engineering talent, whose deep technical expertise and problem-solving skills are matched only by their passion for design and user experience. Our team builds the user experiences for OTT applications on WebM, Android, iOS, FireTV, and tvOS. If you delight in delivering high quality, fast, and efficient mobile, web, and connected device applications to millions of customers, then this is the role for you.
- As television and media habits change, our mission remains true to the principles that founded Discovery – every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences.
- The Direct 2 Consumer Group is a technology company within the Discovery brand. We are building a global streaming video platform (OTT), and a suite of applications to support all of our network’s brands globally. We are building modern container-based micro-services operated on AWS. Our platform covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding, personalization, to global subscriptions, and much more. We build user experiences ranging from classic lean-back viewing, to interactive learning applications. We build for connected TVs, web, mobile phones, tablets, and consoles for a large footprint of Discovery owned networks including Discovery, Food Network, Golf TV, MotorTrend, Eurosport and Discovery Play. This growing, global engineering group crucial to Discovery’s future.
- We are hiring Software Development Engineers to join our team in Pune / Mumbai. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work in collaboration with Delivery Managers, building and testing new features, and bug fixes.
- You are a collaborative team member, participates actively in team meetings and encourages fellow Engineers and other team members to be more productive. You are a fast learner and thrive in challenging situations and are keen to contribute individually and along with small teams.
• You write efficient, readable, testable code units to contribute to the overall functionality of the software.
• You understand computer science concepts and are passionate about them. You are abreast with the latest in the technology world and are keen to address challenging engineering problems.
• You are comfortable with scrum agile methodologies, adapting best engineering practices by showing people, not just telling people
• You are a fast learner and comfortable to change and adapt to a fast-changing environment
• You have a positive attitude and have good communication and collaborative skills
• Proficient in Java 8, including use of object-oriented programming and design.
• You are familiar in Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages and concepts.
• Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
Apply Before the link Expires for Discovery Networks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Hiring.