Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Discovery Inc Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of super-fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
Available in 230 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world, reaching over 3 Billion viewers on all screens including TV, Digital and Mobile.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Company Name: Discovery Inc
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
- We are looking for top Engineering talent, whose deep technical expertise and problem-solving skills are matched only by their passion for design and user experience. Our team builds the user experiences for OTT applications on WebM, Android, iOS, FireTV, and tvOS. If you delight in delivering high quality, fast, and efficient mobile, web, and connected device applications to millions of customers, then this is the role for you.
- As television and media habits change, our mission remains true to the principles that founded Discovery – every day we seek to ignite people’s curiosity to engage, entertain and enlighten the world around them through amazing viewing experiences.
- Discovery’s Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble, and have fun developing new, innovative, and immersive digital products and content for iconic brands. We are working at the crossroads of technology, entertainment, and every day utility. As content creators across the digital ecosystem, we continuously leverage our technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences.
- We tell engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day and bring new interactive experiences to life to not only entertain but improve the lives of our customers. Most recently, our group is behind the launch of discovery+, Discovery’s global streaming service, serving as the definitive destination for real life entertainment with the largest ever content offering at launch, debuted in the U.S. on January 4, 2021.
- We are hiring Software Development Engineers to join our team. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work in collaboration with Delivery Managers, building and testing new features, and bug fixes.
You are a collaborative team member, participates actively in team meetings and encourages fellow Engineers and other team members to be more productive. You are a fast learner and thrive in challenging situations and are keen to contribute individually and along with small teams.
- You write efficient, readable, testable code units to contribute to the overall functionality of the software.
- You understand computer science concepts and are passionate about them. You are abreast with the latest in the technology world and are keen to address challenging engineering problems.
- You are comfortable with scrum agile methodologies, adapting best engineering practices by showing people, not just telling people
- You are a fast learner and comfortable to change and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- You have a positive attitude and have good communication and collaborative skills
- Proficient in Java 8, including use of object-oriented programming and design.
- You are familiar in Reactive programming, asynchronous, non-blocking backend engineering languages and concepts.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
Apply before the link Expires for Discovery Inc Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply