Directi Off Campus Details:
Company Name: Directi
Job Role: HR Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
What is the job like for Directi Off Campus?
- Understanding the business and its stakeholders. (Corporate Teams like HR, TA, IT, REW and Finance)
- Actively be a part of On-boarding process of new joiners
- 30-60-90 day feedback and suggest improvements basis the feedback
- Manage performance review cycles along with the HRBP
- Analyse feedback for the current process and identifying gaps in the process and suggesting interventions to bridge the gaps. Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence basis research on industry best practices
- Know the pulse on the floor and identify engaging and fun activities for teams including celebrations, employee connect meetings, cultural events etc
- Manage employee separation or exit process
- Provide assistance to Business Partner’s in routine activities and HR projects
- Engagement with the teams – New Normal WFH
Who should apply for this role for Directi Off Campus?
- MBA or PGDM HR students in their final year
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal relation building
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent MS Powerpoint and Word Skills
- HR Domain knowledge preferably in the area of employee engagement, talent and performance management.
- Creative mindset for engagement and fun at work.
Apply Before the link Expires for Directi Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Directi Off Campus