About the Company: Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
Official Website: http://www.directi.com
Job Profile: Product Support Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: Rs. 4.5 – 5.5 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
What is the job like?
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat, email, phone and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- Flexibility of working in shifts.
Who should apply for this role?
- B.Tech / BE Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- You think the Teams victory is worth more than individual heroics
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.
Details of the Interview Process
– Date : 12th – 14th August 2019
– Time : 11AM
– Venue : Flock|Directi, Diamond District, Tower AB, Ground Floor, HAL Airport Road, ISRO Colony, Domlur, Kodihalli Village, Bangalore – 560008
– POC : Catherine
More Info- Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates