Dimension Data Recruitment 2018 | Dimension Data Off Campus | Dimension Hiring Freshers | Jobs as Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Delhi | June 2018
About the Company: Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.4 billion, offices in 49 countries, and over 30,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka. Go to dimensiondata.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Delhi
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- The Graduate Trainee L1 is a graduate with no current work experience and the graduate position allows them an opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
- In most instances these are individuals who hold certifications of a technical nature and a High School Certification.
- Under the guidance of more senior colleagues, the primary responsibility of the Graduate Trainee L1 is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area of specialisation or function.
Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function: The Graduate Trainee L1 should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialisation or function and should remain current with its developments.
General administration: The Graduate Trainee L1 provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialisation or function, including co-ordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record keeping.
Produce and use reports
- They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
Provide support to clients: They provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and good organisation skills are important success criteria for this job. They consistently deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience.
- Graduate Trainees L1 have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, the Graduate Trainee L1 will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons