Dimension Data Recruitment 2018 | Dimension Data Off Campus | Dimension Hiring Freshers | Jobs as Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Delhi | June 2018
About the Company: Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organisations achieve great things. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.4 billion, offices in 49 countries, and over 30,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey. We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organiser of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka. Go to dimensiondata.com
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Delhi
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- The Graduate Trainee L1 is a graduate with no current work experience and the graduate position allows them an opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
- In most instances these are individuals who hold certifications of a technical nature and a High School Certification.
- Under the guidance of more senior colleagues, the primary responsibility of the Graduate Trainee L1 is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area of specialisation or function.
Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function: The Graduate Trainee L1 should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialisation or function and should remain current with its developments.
General administration: The Graduate Trainee L1 provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialisation or function, including co-ordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record keeping.
Produce and use reports
- They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
Provide support to clients: They provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and good organisation skills are important success criteria for this job. They consistently deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience.
- Graduate Trainees L1 have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude.
- By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, the Graduate Trainee L1 will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates