About the Company: Who are we: Dimension Data is simply a great place to work. We are a USD 8 billion, Wholly-owned subsidiary of the NTT Group business. Over 31,000 employees in 58 countries. Dimension Data was founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision Ã¢â¬” to do great things. Dimension Data headquartered in Johannesburg, is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures. Dimension Data recognized as one of only 5 Global Top Employers.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer- Gurgaon
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
Company Name: Dimension Data India Pvt Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 0 yrs
Work Location: Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Noida
Roles and responsibilities
- Fresher with batch 2019 pass out/result awaited.
- Good knowledge of Networking & Python language at fresher level.
- Purely network Field/ on-call support profile where candidate should have basic knowledge of python.
- Only 2019 B.E/B.Tech students are eligible for walk-in/this profile.
Required Candidate profile
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialization or function.
- Graduate Trainee should acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area of specialization or function and should remain current with its developments.
- General administration
- Graduate Trainee provides a general administrative function to the specific area of specialization or function, including coordinating meetings and logistics, filing and record keeping.
- Produce and use reports
- They may assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy. Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients
- They provide support to clients in very low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Behavioral skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and good organization skills are important success criteria for this position. They consistently deliver a quality service through their support offering. These individuals are team players and contribute to the success of the teams they engage with.
- They are good communicators and can exercise patience. Graduate Trainees have a passion for continuous improvement and display personal motivation and a positive attitude. By working with their team to ensure a quality solution for the client, Graduate
- Trainee will contribute to client engagement and the success of their team.
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.
Time and Venue
- 12th July , 10 AM – 5 PM onwards
- Dimension Data India Private Limited 14th Floor, Tower B, DLF Cyber Greens DLF Cyber City, Phase: III, Gurgaon- 122002 Opposite to Rapid Metro Phase III station
- Please share your profiles/query at [email protected] or call at +91 0124-6285888
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons