Digital Guardian Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Digital Guardian: Digital Guardian is no-compromise data protection. The company’s cloud-delivered data protection platform is purpose-built to stop data loss by both insiders and outsiders on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. The Digital Guardian Data Protection Platform performs across the corporate network, traditional endpoints, and cloud applications. For more than 15 years, we have enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with a choice of SaaS or fully managed deployment. Digital Guardian’s unique policy-less data visibility and flexible controls enable organizations to protect data without slowing the pace of their business.
Job Profile: Software Support Engineer
Company Name: Digital Guardian
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: For more than 15 years, Digital Guardian has enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with an on premises deployment or an outsourced managed security program (MSP). Digital Guardian sets the standard on how to protect data!
Currently, we are looking for a high performing Associate Software Support Engineer to join the team at our new Hyderabad office! As an Associate Software Support Engineer you are the face of the company to our customers. You will be encouraged and empowered to champion the needs of our customers at every level. The Software Support Engineer is responsible for providing exceptional support and technical assistance to Digital Guardian customers.
Your Responsibilities for Digital Guardian Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Accept incoming support requests through phone and email channels.
- Acknowledge customer requests and handle them expeditiously and professionally.
- Proactively communicate and accurately set customer expectations.
- Triage each assigned support issue according to defined Digital Guardian Support Standards.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the problem being reported and request appropriate supporting information to continue investigation.
- Provide “hands-on” support using broad base of knowledge as an IT generalist or systems administrator.
- Excellent search skills
- Escalate to Level 2 Support when necessary
Requirements for Digital Guardian Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- BS degree in Computer Science or Technology related program or equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- 0-2 years of experience in the job offered or 0-2 years of experience as software engineer working in enterprise environments focused on security.
- High energy and enthusiasm for delivering support services
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound, independent judgment.
- Knowledge of desktop Windows operating systems (Windows 7/8/10).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Mac OS X is preferred
- Ability to debug and interpret events taking place on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X technologies.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix, etc.).
- Digital Guardian is a 24/7 operation, this position may require shift, weekend work or on call rotation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Creative, flexible and innovative.
Pluses (not required, but helpful):
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows server technologies (2012/2016/2019)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Exposure to common scripting languages like VBScript, Power Shell, Java Script, Shell Script, etc. and SQL scripting for MS SQL Server and basic DBA skills.
- Industry recognized technical certifications MCP, MCDBA, MCSE, CISSP, CISA, etc.
What We Offer for Digital Guardian Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefit packages
- Collaborative environment
- State of the art technology
- Career Growth
Apply Before the link Expires For Digital Guardian Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.