Digital Guardian Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Support Engineer: Digital Guardian is a collaborative group of hands-on, game changing innovators, willing to do what it takes to get the job done! We strive to engage, develop, and retain top talent by fostering an environment where individuals can succeed.
For more than 15 years, Digital Guardian has enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with an on premises deployment or an outsourced managed security program (MSP). Digital Guardian sets the standard on how to protect data!
Job Profile: Associate Software Support Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Hyderabad, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Description: Currently, we are looking for an Associate Software Support Engineer Opens in New Window to join the team at our Hyderabad office! As a Associate Software Support Engineer, you are the face of the company to our customers. You are a customer advocate. The Associate Software Support Engineer is responsible for providing exceptional support and technical assistance to Digital Guardian customers. The SSE works closely with customers, to diagnose issues and provide implementation support. The SSE acts as a first line of support for issues with Digital Guardian products and works to provide quick resolution utilizing existing knowledge and workarounds.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accept incoming support requests through phone and email channels.
- Acknowledge customer requests and handle them expeditiously and professionally. Proactively communicate and accurately set customer expectations.
- Triage each assigned support issue according to defined Digital Guardian Support Standards.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the problem being reported and request appropriate supporting information to continue investigation.
- Provide “hands-on” support using broad base of knowledge as an IT generalist or systems administrator.
- Excellent search skills
- Escalate to Level 2 Support when necessary
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Technology related program or equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- 0-2 years of experience in the job offered or 0-2 years of experience as software engineer working in enterprise environments focused on security.
- High energy and enthusiasm for delivering support services
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound, independent judgment.
- Knowledge of desktop Windows operating systems (Windows 7/8/10).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Mac OS X is preferred
- Ability to debug and interpret events taking place on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X technologies.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix, etc.).
- Digital Guardian is a 24/7 operation, this position may require shift, weekend work or on call rotation.
Not required, but helpful:
- Exposure to Microsoft Windows server technologies (2012/2016/2019)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Exposure to common scripting languages like VBScript, Power Shell, Java Script, Shell Script, etc. and SQL scripting for MS SQL Server and basic DBA skills.
- Industry recognized technical certifications MCP, MCDBA, MCSE, CISSP, CISA, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Digital Guardian Freshers Recruitment As Associate Software Support Engineer.