DigiPlus team Off Campus Drive:
DigiPlus team has huge experience in high profile Digital Transformation projects with application of cutting edge Digital Technology, Challenges and Solution that Transformation needs. We consistently implement and innovate the solutions with industry standard and best practices. We believe in being SWIFT, AGILE and DIGITAL – enriching and amusing customer consistently. We believe each opportunity is unique to apply, innvoate, share knowledge and add value for our customer.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 4 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description for DigiPlus team Off Campus Drive:
– You will get to work closely with key stakeholders in translating the needs of the business to enable delivery of successful IT and business change.
– You will analyze customer business requirements and define the end-to-end customer solution based on the product capabilities.
– Together with the Project Manager you will work on defining project scope and guide effort estimations for the deliverym organization.
– You will be involved in intensive customer communication in order to understand and align customer requirements.
– This is an exciting role with a company that is delivering innovative technology solutions in both finance and gaming industry.
Skill Set Required:
– Preferably experience in designing and implementing solutions based on ReactJS, Angular, MongoDB, Node, Express JS
– Should have broader architectural understanding on building highly scalable applications with heavy user loads.
– Proven problem solving and analytical skills
– Experienced in applying Agile methodologies, Scrum
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Logical and conceptual thinker with great attention to detail and can-do attitude
– Professional experience in defining IT solution based on customer requirements, preferable in the Finance industry
– Understanding of business process definition and documentation
– Fluent in English
– Having hands-on devops experience in configuration and deployment of solution to production using dockers and Jenkins
– ReactJS, Angular, Postgres SQL, MySQL, Mongo, Node, ExpressJS, Java, Android Studio, AWS
– Telephonic Round
– Video Round
Apply Before the link Expires for DigiPlus team Off Campus Drive