Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
DigiCert Off Campus Drive Details:
About DigiCert: At DigiCert, finding a better way to secure the internet is a concept that goes all the way back to our roots. That’s why our certificates are trusted everywhere, millions of times every day, by companies across the globe. It’s why our customers consistently award us the most five-star service and support reviews in the industry. And it’s why we’ll continue to lead the industry toward a more innovative and secure future. In SSL, IoT, PKI, and beyond—DigiCert is the uncommon denominator.
Company Name: DigiCert, Inc.
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
A hands on Asst software engineer and self-starter with experience working as Full Stack Engineer to develop, build and deploy robust, large scale, quality software in production.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug product defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of products/solutions, architecture and systems
- Work with agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong in data structure(s) and algorithms.
- Professional experience working in the software industry
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best-practices in software design and architecture
- Experience with continuous deployment and service-based architectures.
- Expertise developing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Passionate in unit testing and producing high quality code
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Effectively communicate, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently
- High performance individual who is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of SQL(s), writing excellent SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge of writing Web Service APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc., or equivalent years of experience and formal training
- Experience in nodejs.
- Experience using Linux, docker and kubernetes.
NICE TO HAVE : Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, or other security related technologies
Apply Before the link Expires for DigiCert Off Campus Drive Hiring.