Dialpad Hiring Freshers Details:
About Dialpad: At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Dialpad
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Every engineer on our global Engineering team is given the opportunity to take ownership of a large portion of the product where they’re able to see immediate results. Combining natural language processing and artificial intelligence with world-class cloud computing, the things you’ll create at Dialpad will shape the future of work—enabling companies to work from anywhere and making business communication more human.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You will work closely with the team to understand our product portfolio and the technology stack that enables this.
- You will engage with technical leaders to understand our roadmap and vision
- You will collaborate with the team and code your way through your first couple of starter projects
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the architecture, technology stack and build a solid foundation to enable you to solve complex challenges
In your first 60 days:
- You will build a trustable working relationship with other team members
- You will work closely with the senior engineers and leads on design approaches
- You will start providing estimates, task breakups for any activity
- You will start contributing to fixing issues, tech debt items or features
- You will start participating in code reviews for all members of the team
By 90 days:
- You will start contributing towards OKR’s that have business impact
- You will provide plans for OKR’s and ensure that you are on track for completing the OKR in a timely manner
- You will start collaborating with cross functional teams based on the OKR needs
- You will ensure the quality of the code / feature through code reviews, unit tests, performance tests etc.
- You will start participating in on-call issue resolutions and weekly deployments processes
Who you are
- You are person with a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- You have the ability to quickly learn different technologies and programming languages
- You are comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- You have a BE, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply