DevRev Off Campus Details:
About DevRev: DevRev is bringing AI and Design to software and customer reliability engineering. Developers are currently too far away from Revenue, resulting in an acutely project-centric (inward-looking) engineering culture that lacks customer empathy. Moreover, the current state of the software industry is extremely inefficient and wasteful — hundreds of billions of dollars are spent in software maintenance. Like self-driving cars, machines are capable of making many engineering chores autonomous. We at DevRev believe that harnessing the knowledge of engineers to build a knowledge-centric system will go a long way in making this industry more product- and customer-centric.
The company recently raised a $50MM seed round, and is being run by founders who have taken companies public on NASDAQ from scratch. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
Company Name: DevRev
Job Profile: Software Developer: New University Graduate
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description for DevRev Off Campus
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience working with data structures or algorithms (i.e., data structures /algorithms class, coursework/projects, research, internships, or other practical experience in/outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding)
- Experience working one or more of the following: web or mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages.
Apply Before the link Expires for DevRev Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for DevRev Off Campus