Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Name: Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge – starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility, and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment, and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.
Company Name: Deutsche Bahn
Job Prof: Frontend/Backend Developer – Trainee – DB E&C – India (f/m/d)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
The Role for Deutsche Bahn Off Campus Hiring:
- We are seeking a Trainee Frontend/Backend Developer for our Software team.
- You will be working as a Software Development Trainee in challenging projects with end-to-end responsibility
- You will get to know many exciting digitization and transformation topics. And you can bring your creativity to different subject areas.
- In addition, you will receive cross-business-unit insights on operational and strategic initiatives and projects.
- You should be able to integrate and adapt in various ways within the IT team and can orientate yourself in one of the following directions:
- You support us in user-centered software development, requirement analysis, and quality assurance.
- Overall, you support us in the development and integration of IT solutions.
- You develop smaller software components and/or models of machine learning.
- You support us in the conception of user interfaces with approaches such as user experience/centricity, design thinking.
- You are a computer science, information technology, electronics, and telecommunications or computer applications student with at least one offer from multinational companies or have IT work experience in multinational companies.
- You have scored above 75 % throughout your secondary, higher secondary, and higher studies.
- You are proactively involved in a team and work independently in a structured manner on your tasks.
- You are interested in new technologies within IT.
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of databases (especially SQL).
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of mark-up and styling languages (especially HTML and CSS)
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You can quickly integrate yourself into new teams with strong communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply