About the Company:DesignSense is a 2 year old technology startup engaged in Product development in the area of Cloud based Collaboration tools, for productivity improvement in Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry.
Our mission is to make our customers successful by reducing Cost and Complexity of Engineering. Our solutions bring disparate technologies like CAD/BIM, Mobile devices and Web technologies making it possible for the AEC industry to leverage fully the power of Cloud. For more than two decades founders of ‘DesignSense’ built incredible and trusted relationships with thousands of Manufacturing and AEC industries by addressing critical problems with solutions that radically improve the way they design, develop and manage information.
Website address: www.ayoga.in
Job Profile: Customer Engagement Lead
Job Location: Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech- Civil Engg/Architecture, MBA- Project Management
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
For Fresher: INR 2.4 LPA
For Experienced: INR 4 LPA
About the Job:
Exciting career opportunity that provides a Customer Engagement role in the Customer Engagement Team, in Bangalore center that is involved in the design and implementation of next generation products for Construction industry.
Customer Engagement Lead is responsible for:
- Engage with customers during trial and post acquisition on adaption of the product
- Train the customers on the product, best practices and insights on how to draw inferences from analytics
- Provide Consulting to customers on implementation of our solution
- Work together with ProducT Management team to bring up customer issues and feedbacks to the product backlog and get it done
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Provide technical support both online, offline and telephonic to customers on the product, usage and technologies
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Work with Product Design and deliver solutions that are innovative, functional and meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Platform product support team and developers worldwide
- Provide input to Technical Publications and review documentation of key features
Technical skills Required
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Architecture. Higher degree in Project Management, Construction Project Management preferred
- 1-2 years of Experience in Construction Project Management, Project Management tools, Critical path methods. Site experience preferred
- Ability to critically analyse problems and find solutions with a deep understanding of the product and best practices
- Strong customer focus with good understanding of construction practices
- Good analytical and design skills at product level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to engage with customers on a regular basis
- Experience in international construction projects, and knowledge of construction practices
- Experience in using collaboration tools
- Proven experience in the use of CAD/BIM applications
Apply before the link expires
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link:Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates