DEP Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Detroit Engineered Products, Inc. is an advanced CAE driven Engineering Services, Software Development, Consulting and Staffing Company. DEP is a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Australia and India. DEP’s corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan. The core strengths of DEP enable acceleration and enhancement of the manufacturing and design processes of our customers globally. The industries we cater to are Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Bio-medical, Energy, Oil & Gas, Consumer products, heavy equipment etc.
Position: Associate Software Engineer (For CAE Software Development)
Nature of work: Software development (Coding using C++)
Company Name: DEP India Private Limited
Official Website: www.depusa.com
Work Location: Chennai
CTC: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- B.E/B.Tech-2019 Pass out ( or )
- M.E/M.Tech – 2019 Pass out
- Candidates Should be of Mechanical UG background
- Discipline : M.Tech Core Branches- Mechanical, CAD/CAM, Design/ Production/ FEA related / Automotive/ Manufacturing/ Thermal
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- C++ knowledge is an added advantage
- Strong engineering fundamentals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parameterization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing.
- Rapid time to market of new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, consumer products and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
- As we are a CAE software product company, candidates will be working on wide array of tools and technologies like
- Languages C++, QT, wxWidgets, python
- OpenGL and various visualization toolkits
- Complex data structure for solving large scale data handling problems
- Building and optimizing algorithms for various CAD and Meshing functions
- Developing Connector interfaces to various CAD and FEA solvers like Nastran, Dyna, Abaqus, Radioss, Ansys , fluent, pamcrash
- Working on world-class engineering products
- Working with very large and best customers around the world
- Onsite opportunities and on-site customer engagements
- Continuous training and development
- Progressive culture and engineering-focused
Interested candidates can attend this DEP Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers at below Venue-
- 15th February, 10 AM onwards
- DEP Pvt Ltd New No.: 2 – Old No.: 86, 7th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 600083, TamilNadu, India Contact : 44- 43575857/42141453 Subashini